Welcome!

Start your search for Colorado Real Estate here.
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

When wearing neon was "cool".

The 1980s: Breckenridge comes of age
By Geoff Mintz summit daily news

“People wanted long, straight skis,” said Rick Ascher of Pup's Glide Shop on Ski Hill Road in Breck. “207s seemed to be the norm, and rear-entry boots were coming out. I thought they were great. I loved the way you could get in and out of them with just one buckle, and they skied fine, I thought.”
We should have just said no to "day glo, but we always remembered our bota bag. It was a fabulous time and I was lucky to be part of it and yes, I too had rear entry ski boots.

Winter Recreation at Breckenridge is different these days, but in many ways, it is still the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment