Welcome!

Start your search for Colorado Real Estate here.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Aurora, Colorado "Gateway to the Rockies"


My wife and I recently relocated from the mountains of Summit County to Aurora, CO.   
 We have expanded our Real Estate services to include Summit County (Keystone, Dillon, Silverthorne, Frisco,  and Breckenridge)  and the  Denver Metro area, so for us it is a win-win. 
 My 30 year business "pipeline" in the mountains continues to provide satisfied customers and clients and new contacts down here appreciate my experience and customer service emphasis.  
In the last 2 months I have written 3 contracts on 3 properties, two in the mountains and one here in the Denver metro area.  I am glad to be balanced and look forward to the economic upswing. 
While we miss living in the mountains, moving to the ctiy has been a pleasant change.  Our location is still a little rural, but yet we are close to everything a city has to offer.  And not living in snow nine or so months out of the year has been an enjoyable experience.




2 comments:

HcoRealEstate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I really love Aurora and I am glad you have come to join us. Maybe some of your visitors and your self will find this link useful. New residential Construction in Aurora

Post a Comment